It’s been a while since I worked on anything but t shirt designs so I thought it was prime time to do some posters. What better way to get the ball rolling, I thought to myself than with a giant tripod robot, controlled by an evil scientist, plucking a biplane out of the sky. Hmm maybe I should keep my thoughts to myself in the future..
Tags10 things art blog books card christmas clothing competitions cool curl design dodo dolphin elephant entertainment etsy fantasy features fern film frank miller free fried eggs funny gaming geek graphic design grindhouse grunge handmade humor illustration journal juggle lisamm manipulations Markus Zusak minecraft monster movie movies music nature nerd notebook other worlds personal photography pop culture poster purple cactus random retro science fiction sci fi shopping sin city star wars steam punk stickers stormtrooper tea textured the novice the others trumpet tshirt t shirt t shirts tshirts typography win writing zoequixote zombie
- My fave from all my splatter portraits has to be Boba Fett etsy.me/2plwCFw via @Etsy 1 month ago
- A little something for the kids room? etsy.me/2ophXfg via @Etsy 1 month ago
- Star wars Stormtrooper print 420 x 297mm etsy.me/2nDhYbe via @Etsy 1 month ago
- Be proud of your face furniture! etsy.me/1AfKf80 No women's sizes for this. Maybe I should design one for l… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 months ago
- Always a good idea to go incognito when you have a bit of a reputation etsy.me/LikhZJ 2 months ago